Version 1.0 – This page was updated on 03/09/2021.
BESPEED is not responsible for the privacy policies of other websites and sources.
- BESPEED is committed to protecting your personal data
We are committed to protecting the security and confidentiality of your personal information. We use appropriate technical and organizational measures in such a way that the processing of personal data complies with the requirements of national and European legislation and ensures the protection of your rights.
If you have any questions about how we handle or protect your personal data, please do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
- What personal data do we collect?
- How long do we keep your personal data?
We will not keep your personal information for longer than is necessary to achieve the purposes set out in this privacy statement. Your personal data will be deleted after 2 years.
- Who will we disclose your personal information to?
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties, including third parties outside the EU/EEA.
- Your rights
You have the right to:
- Request access to the personal information we hold about you;
- Request rectification, erasure or restriction of the processing of your personal data;
- Object to the processing of personal data;
- Receive your data in a standardized format (meaning that your data must be transferred to another organization in a standard machine-readable format);
- Withdraw your consent to data processing at any time;
- File a complaint with a relevant supervisory authority.
Please see the contact details below to exercise these rights. After verifying your identity and eligibility criteria, we will do everything reasonably possible to comply with the request, unless this requires completely unreasonable measures (e.g. technically or organizationally virtually impossible or extremely costly). We may refuse to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic. All requests will be processed within one month (30 calendar days) of receipt.
- Our contact details
You can contact us at the following address:
p/a Prof J De Schepper
Kinderkliniek UZ Brussel
This privacy statement is in accordance with the use and possibilities of our website. We may change our privacy statement. When we post changes to our privacy statement, we will change the date of the “last update”. We recommend that you read our privacy statement regularly.